November 4, Day 4: Church
I am so thankful that from before I can even remember, I have attended a church. I am thankful for my parents taking us as children and teenagers to build a solid foundation of our faith. I am thankful for the freedoms that we have to choose where to worship and how to worship. I am thankful for teachers in the church who were called, listened, trained, and teach Biblical truths. I am thankful for families who choose to make up the church and fellowship together and the relationships that I have made with believers there.
There are two specials places to me that I have called my "home" church: Christ's Community Church in Portsmouth, OH, and Southland Christian Church in Nicholasville/Lexington, KY. I am thankful for both places for providing the teaching of God's word, the opportunities to serve, the ministries to people in need, the time to worship, and the fellowship.
No comments:
Post a Comment