1.03.2012

Presence

Thank you Jesus for Your presence today. Thank you for your protection and peace when I feel like I'm being torn down. Thank you for carrying my burdens, for lightening the weight I've been carrying around on my own.

In Christ, we can overcome anything. His presence in our lives is evident when we invite Him and seek His peace in the biggest and smallest of situations. He loves us. He has conquered it all. Why not ask for His presence? Nothing is too big for Him. He wants to give us peace.

"I have told you these things so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart, I have overcome the world!" John 16:33

The truth that means the most to me today: In the shelter of your presence you hide them from the intrigues of men; in your dwelling, you keep them safe from accusing tongues. Psalm 31:20

1 comment:

  1. Love this post, Nance! So true, His presence is the safest and best place to be. John 16:33 has always been one of my favorite verses. It's such a great reminder that He has got everything in His hands and there's nothing to worry about!

    ReplyDelete