"Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is - His good, pleasing and perfect will." Romans 12:2
When reading, reflecting and truly listening to the depth in this verse, I am confident that I need to claim these truths this year. I need to listen. I need to hear Him. I need to find His peace and understand His purpose and calling for my life. Renewing my mind. Filling my mind with His truth and allowing Him to transform my life and reveal His will.
How can I do this? It's a journey that I'm re-beginning today. I say re-beginning because this isn't a brand new thought or idea, but more of a fresh start to something I've strived for in the past. I love the start of a new year because I feel encouraged to make changes. Changes for the better. I'm digging down deep, purposefully devoting more time, energy, emotion, thoughts, and heart into what matters most.
Ready to join me on this journey? Jesus is calling and I am seeking to hear Him.
You are SO right! Reading this pretty much made my day & was super encouraging. When you said that you need to listen in order to hear Him really hit home to me because I feel like I spend too much time asking God to do things for me rather than just being quiet & listening to what He has to say to me. Keep blogging & I'll keep reading, because you have really got it right!
ReplyDelete