For my house:
I made these for my kitchen. I just used scrapbooking paper and a Cricut. Inspired by the "Eat, Pray, Love" idea, especially for the kitchen, I wanted them to be in the order of importance.
I painted this back in March for Sarah Slusher's birthday party at Mad Potter. I finally bought a plate hanger and put it above my stove. The flower design I created was inspiration for the following project.
I rearranged my kitchen furniture and then had a very bare wall. I decided to make my own painting instead of searching for and buying something I liked. I wanted the fruits of the spirit displayed to remind me of living them out.
For school:
This was a Pinterest idea. My parents helped me put them all together. We made crate seats! And they're multi-purposeful in that books (Smart Stacks) can be stored inside when the top lifts off with the cute little ribbon handle. There is foam on the top to make it a soft seat the kids can sit on in the reading center. My room is polka-dot themed (black background with primary colors).
Another Pinterest inspired idea. Some teachers at school made these and I loved it!!! I love being organized and this is just the thing needed for all the little office supplies that float around the desk and cabinets. This was a tool organizer (for nails, screws, etc) that was blue and I spray painted it black (with plastic spray paint). I cut out card stock to fit right inside the drawers and printed off the labels from a blog.
Made my own dry erase board! Dry erase markers wipe off of glass and mirrors. I used a simple picture frame, some card stock and stickers, and ta-da! Marker board!
I made one for my assistant, too!
Here it is in use. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment