7.08.2011

So You Think I Can Dance?

One of my very, very, very favorite TV shows is FOX's So You Think You Can Dance. Sadly, I had forgotten that a new season had started. I don't watch nearly as much TV as I used to (which is good), but I really truly have missed this show. Today I have been catching up with this season (thank you, Hulu). This season is PACKED with incredible dancers. Definitely one of the most talented seasons I've seen in a while. I love this show because it shows how truly athletic dancers are and it stretches the dancers' talents outside of their normal genres. In honor of SYTYCD, here are some of my very favorite routines from past seasons:







Ok, that's enough for now. :) I'm going to go get caught up on this season. And maybe work on my moves.

1 comment:

  1. You've got dance moves Keller! I think you can dance! :)

    ReplyDelete