Not many words to say, just want to share this song. I know country is hard for some people to bear, but the words to this song are great. I especially am guilty of thinking that the only time is "Nancy time" and forgetting that "God's time" might not be the same. My friends and I semi-jokingly say that we, unbeknownst to ourselves, add words to scripture... "Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart *RIGHT NOW*" Psalm 37:4 (emphasis/additions by me). "And we know that in all things God works for the good *RIGHT NOW* of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28 (emphasis/additions by me). That's not the case. Yours truly is guilty of putting God in a box, expecting these promises immediately, but His timing is better. Always.
Amen to that! I remember having a similar conversation with you...and I still needed to hear it again. Yours truly is also guilty! Can't wait to see you, the other pea in my pod!
ReplyDeleteStop playing country music *RIGHT NOW* :-) but really. :-)
ReplyDeleteRandy Houser....? I like country... but Nance... :)
ReplyDelete